Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Catch Up

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Catch Up

Its August already?? Where has this year gone? Had a busy weekend, eldest DDs birthday, so lots of shopping had to be done, visit to Legoland squeezed in, birthday party to prepare for, friends DDs 1st birthday party to go to................no wonder Im tired!! Haven't done any scrapping either, feeling very uninspired at the minute. Will transfer all the weekends pics from the camera to the pc in a minute, maybe looking at them will inspire me to scrap??

Spent yesterday cleaning the whole house, was supposed to visit a friend but she was unwell so that has been postponed till next week. Hate cleaning, but am loving how nice the house is looking right now, lets see how long that lasts!! Just trying to work my way throught the huge pile of washing that is threatening to engulf my house!! Once that is done there will be a lovely pile of ironing to tackle.......how fun is my life!!

Maybe once that is all done, I might have time to participate in the cyber crop that is being run on the UKScrappers site this week, some of the classes look great, might be exactly what I need to find some inspiration!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!