Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The lovely Nina & SJ have tagged me, so here goes.......



What were you doing 10 years ago? Working for ELC (toy shop), in a really bad relationship, & very skinny!!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Living in our old house, getting over the PND, getting more into scrapping, being accepted onto my 1st Design Team!!

Five snacks you enjoy- 1) Chocolate, 2) Walkers BBQ Crisps, 3) Jammie Dodgers, 4) costco Cookies!! 5) chip butties!!

Five songs you know all the lyrics - Cant think of any right now!!!!

5 Things you would do if you were a milionaire - 1) Buy our Dream Home, 2) make life easier for my family, 3) Take my girls to Disney World, 4) Get married!! 5) Buy myself a Pug dog!!

5 Bad Habits - 1) Putting myself down, 2) Not taking care of myself, 3) Eating when Im not hungry, 4) Spending too much time on the net! 5) Being untidy!!

5 Things You Like To Do - 1) Scrap, 2) Spend time with J & the girls, 3) Watch Friends, 4) Browse the net, 5) Lie in my bed!!!

5 Things You Will Never Wear Again - 1) Shell suits!!, 2) Ra ra skirts!!, 3) Leggings, as much as I like them, I really dont have the legs for them!!, 4) Short Skirts, see previous entry for reason!, 5) Leg warmers!!!!

5 Favorite Toys - 1) My camera!!, 2)My sewing machine!!, 3) All my scrapping stuff!!, 4) My PC!, 5) J, always fun to play with!!


Ok, I tag,


Anita
Lisa
Olive
Mel aka Tinker

xxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

oh ok, fanks me dear LOL will try and get this done ASAP just for youuuuuuuuu :) xxx

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!