Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: My Girls.....

Monday, July 30, 2007

My Girls.....

They drive me insane sometimes, but I love them more than life itself!!! Today, we took the dog for a walk & stopped by the canal for a mini picnic & quick photo shoot. I actually was brave enough to take my camera out of Auto!! So for once I actually managed to get some photos of them running!!


Miss Megan looking beautiful, as per usual!!

This was the only good photo I got of Miss Keely running as she tends to run looking at the ground!!!! Makes for lots of bumped heads!!!!


She also trips over thin air!! Just like me & my Mum when we were growing up!! She hardly ever cries though, tough cookie!!



The mini picnic/photo shoot was finished by the girls chasing Daddy round screaming their heads off & generally disturbing the peace!!


The rest of our day was filled with a trip to Costco & Tescos, & a yummy chicken ceasar salad dinner, so a lovely day was had by all today!! Tommorrow we are off to the coast, a friend has told us where we can find some quiet little coves & beaches, so the picnic is packed, towels & the huuggeeee blanket are waiting by the door, camera is fully rested & waiting for tommorrows action, & I am off to bed.

Night, night, sweet dreams.

xxxx

5 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Lovely photos! You should do a mini album of the day. x

10:13 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

aaawww look at those beauties :)

S T U N N I N G springs to mind!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Micayla said...

Wow fab pics and your girls are gorgeous!
Congrats on Masterchef, it is one of my fave shows!!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Micayla said...

Now I feel daft, I didnt read it right and I thought you menat the food show! Silly me!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Awwm great photies!!

Congrats on getting through to the next round too!!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!