Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Bring On The Next Round!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Bring On The Next Round!!

I'm through to the next round of Masterchef!!!! Yay!!!! For those who don't know, Masterchef is a Design Team call for a blog called A Spoonful Of Sprinkles and a forum called Carolinezcrafterz. There has been 2 rounds so far, was really happy with my 1st entry but struggled with the next round as you could only use plain cardstock & ribbon as well as basic equipment. The next round requires more of a kit, so Im not sure if its going to be easier or harder than the last one, but I'm going to give it a blooming good go!!!!

Here are the links to the forum & blog (still cant do the one word link thingy!!)

http://www.carolinezcraftz.co.uk/forums/index.php

http://carolinezcraftz.typepad.com/a_spoonful_of_sprinkles/



Well, its Monday morning & the weather is looking good for the week, which is great as J is off work this week & it's Megans birthday on Weds. Luckily she didn't want a party this year! We are going to the Build A Bear shop so she can get a Hello Kitty teddy, I want one too!!!! We have a few other days out planned, so I've been practising getting my camera out of Auto & actually using the settings in readiness for some photo shoots!! At some point today I need to get out & get some drawing paper as Megan has used every piece with have (& trust me there was loads!), I need to figure out some way to keep all of her drawings, as they are amazing!! She's definately talented!!!!

Ok, 2 posts so far for today!! Have a fantabulous Monday!!!!

xxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Well done Lisa .... bring on the next round, you can do it girl!!!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Yay well done girl!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!