Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Still here!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still here!!

Just been very busy!!!! Keely & J are finally getting over the Chickenpox, & now Megan has it!! just hoping that she'll be over the worst of it by next week, as she goes back to school.

Been very busy making tutus for my friend Kerry. She runs a fairy business
Fairy Finesse selling gorgeous fairy wings & tutus, as well as offering craft 'make & takes'. This weekend she will be at the Weyfest festival in Surrey, so if you are in the area pop by because it looks really good! Wish I was going!! I have never done so much sewing in my life!! My house is festooned with netting, scraps of material & thread!! But it was fun!!

Now, I kind of dont know what to do with myself. The girls are occupied with Charlie & Lola, so I could a) clean, b) scrap, or c) lie on the sofa with a book??

Im kinda thinking that option a is a no no!! Ive got to get going on my next entry for the Masterchef comp, but have no ideas at the moment. So, it looks like I'll be going with option c)!! Except, I dont know what book to read!!! AARRGGHHH!!!!! But hang on!! I bought a crochet hook the other week, maybe I'll dig out some wool & see what I can create!!

xxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry Fairy said...

Lisa the tutus are fabulous, give me a day or two and I'll get them uploaded onto my blog to show everyone.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Micayla said...

You will have to share some pics of the tutu's, I would love to see them!
Hope you are okay girl and you had a fab weekend!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!