Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Update.......

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Update.......

These were my entries for the Masterchef DT.

Kind of gutted I was voted out, but hey!! made it through to the 4th round, which was something!!

Its weird, Im getting really discouraged with scrapping lately, never pleased with anything I do. In fact, Im even thinking about giving it up.

Not making any decision yet though, as Im still involved with a cj, but it just isnt fun anymore. maybe I just need to do some scrapping for me, forget the DT & comp stuff, I think that it has just taken all the fun out of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Olive said...

Lisa, noooo...don't give up!Take a break and make your bags ,alter something. You are very talented and inspirational.I find your work very fresh and you have a definate style of your own.xx

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww hun don't go thinking about giving it up. You have buckets of talent!
At the end of the day, just take a couple of minutes to remind yourself of why you scrap in the first place?!
I found that doing work for dts etc really made me think of scrapping as a bit of a chore and I didn't really enjoy making any of the layouts I did as a result. I now only scrap for myself, therefore when I want and what I want using products of my choice on a theme I select etc.
I'm sure your little girls will absolutely adore the pages you have made about them when they are old enough to appreciate the journaling and the memories held in each and every page.
Hope you feel a little more optimistic soon sweetie xxxx

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Stop it you silly!
Thats what happes when you put too much presure on yourself. Why did you start scrapping? What do you get out of it?
I think your stuff is fab and your blog is super too, big hugs!!!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!