Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Catching Up......

Friday, April 20, 2007

Catching Up......

Thank god it's Friday!!

Well, I suppose this week hasnt been too bad, Ive had worse!! LOL!! Im soooooo glad the weekend is here, have absolutely no plans, just want to chill out, have fun with my girls, scrap a little, eat some yummy food............... The girls have adjusted well to our move & all the upheaval of the past 2 months, occasionally though they can be little MONSTERS & it's been a monter week!!








Not much to talk about actually, so glad to have the net back on, I feel like Im back in contact with the world now!! LOL!!. Been scrapping, done 5 LO's, two were 12"x12", one was 8 1/2"x11", & two were A4, actually like scrapping A4, doesnt feel like there is a huge amount of white space going on. I liked the 81/2"x11", but I have a huge pack of A4 card, so thought Id save money & use that instead. Have no where to actually put my LO's as my scrapbook has disapeared into thin air, but I have a 12"x12" RUB which I'm not using so I think all my finished stuff will be going in there instead. It actually helped not having the net to look at, usually when I stumped & need some inspiration, I use the net but find a lot of the time, I get caught up & no scrapping gets done. This time however, I found myself looking more at the stash I had rather than what other people have used, & Im quite happy with what I came up with!! The above LO is one of the A4 LO's, used my beloved HS chipboard alphas, but just wanted to jazz them up & make them stand out more, so I nabbed some of Megans silver glitter & some PVA glue & made a HUGE mess!! But loved the result! Really need to get a heat gun. Used some BG Lollipop Shoppe & lots of lovely bright colours, & decided to experiment by embroidering the "@ 2 1/2", im liking the result!!
Anyway, it's friday night, & the sofa,tv & a bottle of wine is calling me, so have a good evening, & I'll add more new LO's tommorrow.
xxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww it is great to see you back online! :o) Glad you are all settling in now after the move. I hope your scrapbook turns up! xxx

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!