Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Sunday Blog Prompt.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Blog Prompt.

Heres the Sunday blog prompt:

Sunday bloggers this week is a "practical" one.....Grab your camera - take a walk around your home.. and snap some of the little things that make you happy...Even if its just one thing.... xWe all fill our home with things that make us smile... how about sharing them with us...

So here we go, 1st pic is my bed, with my lovely new bedding, very calming & snuggly!!



My lovely Venetian style mirror, I'd wanted one of these for ages, now all I need is the dressing table to match!!



Finally, my fave pic of my girls, never fails to make me smile!!



.........Could have entered plenty more.......but Im gonna go & eat some summer fruits crumble & custard instead!!

Happy Sunday!!

xx

4 Comments:

Blogger Gallifrey said...

I love that photo of your girls, am not surprised it makes you smile.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

I sure love that bedlinen.
I love my bed!!!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger ally said...

fantastic photo of your girls.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Mmmmm...yummy choices. just love that bedding and the mirror - and of course your girls are soooo cute! xxx

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!