Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

I love my birthday card from Megan!! Not only did she write it herself (with a tiny bit of help!) but Im loving her portrait of me (obviously its me 1st thing in the morning!! LOL!!
My lovely UKS teammates (The Lavender Lovelies!) spoilt me with lots of goodies!!

Including Heidi Swapp stash, blooms, gems, stickers & a gorgeous handmade bracelet & decorated box, Im a lucky girl!!

Last night, some friends visited & bought me the above cake & a bottle of wine (which I will be opening later!!), good job Ive yet to start my diet, as there is only 1 piece left!! Yummy!!

So far, it's been a good day, feeling very loved!! Managed to get some time to myself this afternoon, whilst the girls were taking a nap, & had a nice bath, washed my hair & even managed to paint my toenails (just in case I do go out tonight......I can wear my new shoes!!)

Ok, better cook the girls some dinner!!

xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh a belated Happy Birthday to you! :o) Hope you had a fabby day xxx

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!