Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.........

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel.........

..........has completely disappeared. Well at least that is what it feels like right now. Our house move has gone completely pear shaped. Right now I do not know what we are going to do. Currently we are staying with my parents, & we are so grateful for them, not only for opening their home to us & the dog, but giving up their bedroom & sleeping on an inflatable mattress so we can be in the same room as the girls. but its not the ideal situation, esp. as Megan is currently not in school, & if I dont have a date to give the education dept. as to when she will be starting a new school soon, Im in big trouble. But I cant give them a date, until I have a blooming date.............just going round in circles right now. I miss my cat, as we couldnt bring him here, so he is in a cattery, which is costing an absolute fortune, & we are missing him like crazy......will he even remember us when he comes back?



AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been trying so hard to stay positive & not give in, but I can see another bout of depression looming, & I dont know if Im strong enough to fight this one.



I actually did read something today which was very inspiring, on Scrappyfairy's blog (http://www.scrappyfairy.blogspot.com/). I love this blog, as she seems to have an amazing take on life, & the entry in question proved that. Instead of focussing on the bad points, she chose to make a list of all the things in her life that make her happy, to reflect upon when things are bad. This is a great idea, so simple, that Ive decided to do the same, so thanks sarahjane.xx


1) My family. esp. J & the girls. How on earth I ended up with these 2 amazing girls I'll never know, all I can say is that I am very blessed. I love them with all my heart & will love them & protect them till the day I die. They never cease to surprise me, how does Megan know the exact moment I need a hug, as soon as i start to feel blue, shes there with a squidgy hug. How does Keely know the exact thing to do to make me laugh? The list just goes on......................

2) Being creative, scrapping, painting, drawing.........i love feeling inspired & seeing the beauty in everything around me.

3) UKS, Scrapitude, & the million & 1 blogs I read, always someone to chat to, stories to hear, ideas to share.............Im seriously addicted to the net!!

4) Friends, mostly online ones. People that Ive never met, but that are always there when I need them.

5) Chocolate, obvious really!! Esp. when J brings some home for me without me having to ask!!

6) Pink, just love this colour, esp. if its sparkly!!

7) Pampering myself, having clean styled hair, painted nails, make up........making time for myself, having a long soak in a hot bubble bath, with candles & a good book/magazine to read.

8) Blogging, love to look back & see what has happened. love it when people take the time to read & leave a comment.




Well, Im feeling a bit better, & Mum duties call, better go cook dinner!!

xxxxxxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww hun sounds like a really difficult time for you at the moment - big hugs to you all xxx

Keep strong, love Gems xx

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Be strong Lisa, all the bits of the puzzle will fall into place soon. (((Warm Sunny Hugs)))

Lisa (Singapore)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!