Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Been painting......

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Been painting......

Been painting, havent painted for years!! Not sure if I like this or not.........happy that Ive done it, not sure if its any good though! I think it needs 'something else', only problem is, I dont know what!!

Definately gonna do more painting thought, will only get better with practice eh? Got an idea for some paintings for the bedroom, just need to find the time to do them!!

Will post more pics later from our trip to the beach on sunday!!

xx



1 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

hi lisa
thanks for stopping by my blog, i love that painitng :) and i love the stitched crown on your LO
anna x

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!