Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: NSD!!

Monday, May 07, 2007

NSD!!





**~Happy National Scrapbooking Day!! ~**

Well, ok, so officially NSD was Saturday, but didnt have a chance to blog then!! Pathetically I only managed 2 LO's. :(

The above LO, Natural Beauty, used a photo that I took near to where we live, its where we feed the ducks & is an amazing relaxing place to be. Its right by the Grand Union canal & there is an old manor house right behind the pond, which, if I won the lottery, I would be buying. Waking up to this everyday would be so inspiring!! I was amazed at how well the photo cam out, & wanted the LO to complement it, not overshadow. I had no pp to go with this so decided to stick with black & white cs, & my Hibiscus die which I love!! Quite pleased with this one!!



The 2nd LO, Megan, is my 1st attempt at 12"x6", not sure if I like this size, think I'll give it a go using it landscape. Used Melissa Frances pp & a 7Gypsies tag. Bit more delicate that Im used to, but like the effect, plus Megan LOVES it & thats the most important thing!!

OK, well it is grey & miserable here today, so Im thinking I'll stay in & scrap instead, haha!! Lots planned, heres hoping I'll get something done!!

Have a wonderful Bank Holiday Monday!!

xxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

FOUND YOU!!!

Well well what fab LO's u did for NSD!!!! and u did more than me so dont put yourself down lady!!! *blush*

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!