Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Finally Finished!!!!!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Finally Finished!!!!!

~***Here is the finished space!!! Took bloomin' ages to do!!***~

I'd forgotten I had a desk, knew Id bought one just forgot where I'd put it!! Turns out it was under all the stash & mags!! The hanging rail, hooks & baskets are from IKEA, great bargain!! The pots hold pens, pencils, the baskets hold paint, scissors etc, . The shelves were put up by my lovely Hubby!! The pink box is full of coasters & stuff to alter, the white folder is full of stickers & the purple one contains cybercrop classes, templates, etc. The pile of boxes are waiting for me to alter them! The bucket is full of sheets of felt.

Another IKEA buy was the wooden drawer unit, whuich holds my Big Shot dies, chipboard shapes & alphas....just needs decorating, although I have no idea what I want to do with it!! Any clues????

Thats it for now, more photos to come tommorrow.

xxxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

looks awesome - you should come help me with my space!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

WAW !!!!!!!!!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Olive said...

That drawer unit deserves to be pink methinks!!!lol

10:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

wow looks like a good space, i want one

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!