Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: 2 Days, 9 Hours & 31 Minutes..........

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2 Days, 9 Hours & 31 Minutes..........

.............................Until I'm 29!!

I'm not sure how I feel about turning 29, it's very scary being this close to 30!! Some days I feel soooo old, & others I still feel 16! Don't really feel like celebrating it, it's not like it's an important birthday, not like 30!! Which is just 1 year, 2 days, 9 hours & about 29 minutes away!! That I WILL celebrate!!

I've made a list of the 30 Things I Want To Do Before Im 30 & I was originally planning to do a LO about it, but now I'm thinking of making a mini book about it, that way when (& if) I acheive each thing, I can do an entry about it. What do you think??

As for what I want for my birthday, well to be honest I DON'T KNOW!!

I don't want to buy any new clothes (or recieve any) until I've lost a bit of weight (diet starts after my birthday!), I do like the look of Troll Beads, the AL Look Book, & the Heidi Swapp Love Your Handwriting Book.................... can't really think of anything else!!

Actually received my 1st present today (thanks Steph!xx) but havent opened it yet, being a good girl (LOL!)

Also, my CJ arrived home today, yay!! Its the 1st cj Ive done & I loved it!! It was with my team on UKS, my theme was 5 Things That Make You Happy & I loved everyones entries!! Will post some pics later. Am hoping to sign up for another cj soon!!

Ok, have rambled enough for now!! Thanks for reading.

xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mini book sounds like a great idea :o)
I've never done a CJ before. Can't wait to see the piccies!
p.s 29 isn't old!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

29 .... OMG, your just a baba ... lol. Have a great birthday.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!