Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Latest stuff

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Latest stuff



Here is another new LO. Had this idea for a while, just couldnt figure out a way of putting it together, then one night, BAM!! A lightbulb went on (trust me, this doesnt happen a lot!!) & voila!! It was created!! I do LUURRVVVVVEEEEEE this one!! Esp. as it has lots of piccies of my fave people!!



Lots of ideas of things to do today, want to do some more painting (had forgotten how therapeutic it is!), finish a tag book & mini book that Id started & do a few LO's. Shall we take bets on how many I actually do?!

Will be back later with some photos of my Sunday, hope that wherever you are, you are having a good one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!