Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Just Finished........

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just Finished........



the final Harry Potter book.

Loved it.

Kind of glad it's the final one.

Although I'm sad about that too!!

Loved how it was so fast moving, nothing was dragged out.

Loved how all my questions were answered.

Loved how I managed not to peek ahead to find out what was going on!!

Loving how I'm going to have to read it AGAIN soon to see if I 'missed' anything!! (LOVE doing this with books!! Always find different meanings, different twists & so on).

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I am reading as we speak, okay after I read a few more blogs. But where did that different cover come from? Very cool.

4:24 PM  
Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Well done you!

First thing I read was the epilogue :D

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!