Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Sunday Blogging

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday Blogging

Yay!! Managed to get some scrapping done!! Spent Fri night scrapping & completed 2 LO's & half of a cj entry, was very happy with myself!! Not sure why but I get really frustrated if I cannot find the time or energy to scrap, when I do it puts me in a great mood!!

Spent yesterday at my parents house.......most of the day was taken up trying to install their BT broadband, its not blooming easy!! & its still not working!! Phoned up their helpline & ended up speaking with someone in Bombay!!

Spent this morning cleaning the house, then rewarded myself with a couple of hours scrapping!! Completed 2 more LOs, just need to photograph them & I'll post them here. Now dinner is cooking (yummy sunday roast!) so Im browsing the net & catching up with UKS.

Scrappyfairy from UKS posted a sunday blogging prompt, so here goes:

BLOGI want you to Blog your Favourite part of youself! We all know we can fill a day describing what we would change - but what wouldnt you change!?!?!?

God, that is a tough one!! I actually dont know the answer to that one, Im pretty critical of myself......a couple of years ago, pre-kids, I would have said my hair or my hands, but that was when I had time to take care of them!! Now, I dunno, wow, how awful is that!! I am actually stumped!! Think that Im gonna have to rack my brains over that one.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!