Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Almost ready!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost ready!!

Have spent the whole day cleaning!! & now Im sitting in a lovely, warm, clean house, that smells of baked apple & spices (scented candles that is!!) Still have a huge pile of ironning to do, but Im sure I an find somewhere to hide that till after xmas!!

Still not feeling Christmassy!! Hate not being excited, usually by now Im worse than the girls, but this year, Im bah humbug!! Am planning on spending my evening wrapping ALL the presents accompanied by a bottle of wine & Love Actually on DVD......fingers crossed that'll awaken my xmas spirit!!

Have got Santa tracking saved to my faves, Megan cant wait to see where Santa is!! If you havent seen it, go here:

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.phOk,p

Ok, thats it from me, for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!