Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Too Many Blogs.......

Friday, July 27, 2007

Too Many Blogs.......

I read far too many blogs!! At last count I have 87 blogs saved in my Faves, 87!!!!! Thats ridiculous!! I had a lightbulb moment today, when I actually figured out how to add blogs to my blog (IYKWIM!), so I chose my absolute faves ( narrowed the list down to 14!!) & they are featured in the sidebar under Inspired By . I'm very lucky and honoured to call a few of the authors of those blogs, Friends. These blogs are ones that I read every day, they constantly inspire me & never fail to make me smile :)
Sarah Jane (aka Scrappy Fairy http://scrappyfairy.blogspot.com/) wrote about what was making her happy today, so that prompted me into thinking (that would explain the burning smell then!!), what has made me happy today?

~* Watching Keely dance & sing around the kitchen to her CBeebies CD

~* Watching Megan draw & create

~* Noticing that the weather forcast for today predicted that next week will be dry, praying that this is true as its Megans birthday & J is off work for the week!!

~* My lovely friend Lisa offering to bring over some Hello Kitty goodies from Singapore for Megan next week!!

~* Having a great idea for the perfect present for Megans birthday, one that will be handmade by Mummy!!

~* Re naming my blog, LOVE that phrase!! Even though I have just noticed that I've written it wrong & will have to change it asap!!

~* That J has just text me to say that he has almost finished work, yay!!

~* That once I'm done here, I'm going to go & create something!!

What has made you HAPPY today??

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!