Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: I've been blog pimped!!!!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I've been blog pimped!!!!

The lovely wonderful super talented SJ has just pimped by blog!!

How blimmin' fantabydozy is it looking!!!!

Love my header!!

My blog counter looks a little sad!! Esp. as I've had this blog for a year!!

Esp. Loving my new pet Ethelbert The Great!! Scroll right down to the bottom to meet him.

Thank you SJ!!!!! (aka http://scrappyfairy.blogspot.com/ )

xxxx

7 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

Your banner looks great, btw I love that door hanging thingy ma jig, now come on share pics of this room all finished and stop teasing us.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Skippie said...

Looking gooooooooooood :)
Lovin that banner I'm sooo jealous.
have bookmarked you now for future visits.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Looks fabby! Sj pimped my blog a while ago too. she is ace!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Classroomfree said...

nice looking blog. I love the door hanger, I'm going to add you to my faves so I can pop by again.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Micayla said...

I love your banner so cool, thanks for stopping by my blog!

9:50 PM  
Blogger willowthewysp said...

Loving your pet!
....Have just adopted one myself now!
(must stop at one....!)
xx

12:32 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Love it!! Love the colors!!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!