Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: It's been a long week.......

Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's been a long week.......


The summer is over, back to school time!! Megan settled back into school without too much hassle, thank god!! keely is enjoying having Mummy to herself for a few hours a day, Im still trying to get my head around the change in hours, as Megan now goes in the morning rather than the afternoon. Before Keely would sleep whilst Megan was at school so that meant I had some time to myself in the day, however that was usually spent cleaning etc, but still, it was time to myself! Now though, Megan is home by the time Keely goes for a sleep, so no break for me in the day......no wonder Im shattered!

Managed to have some scrapping time at the beginning of the week before school started, completed 4 LO's!! I was quite pleased with them, a couple of them are a bit 'softer' than my usual stuff, used some neutral colours, but the results were good! Have posted the one about Keely(above), I love the photos that were used, they came out brilliantly considering they are from a camera phone! She does look really sweet & innocent in them!! Not so innocent in real life!!

Went shopping last night & picked up the Oct CK mag, as well as some Basic Grey PP & more cardstock (somehow I managed to run out of cardstock! How is that possible??), love the CK mag, so many ideas & lots of yummy products to gaze upon!

Off to Knebworth tommorrow, on a Dinosaur Hunt! Must remember to take the camera...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!