Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Monday......

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday......

It's Monday, & it's raining!! What a great start to the week! So far my day has consisted off washing, walking to school, then going to do food shopping, coming home, more washing, quick browse on UKS, walking back to school, getting caught in the rain coming home, having lunch & getting some scrapping done. Still have to wash up & tidy the house, but that can wait till later!!

Thought Id include a pic of the goodies I bought last week, haven't got round to using it yet!!



This LO is one I completed today, im pretty pleased with it, though Im not sure about the space under the ghost letters, but anything I tried to use just didnt look right so maybe I'll leave it as
it is!! This is for this weeks challenge on UKS, didnt manage to get full points for it, as I couldnt think of a film title for the title or use any hidden journalling.

Think I have another LO planned in my head, so hopefully will be able to complete that one this evening.

Oh well, back to the housework!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!