Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Exciting!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Exciting!!


UKS is having another cyber crop!! Very excited becaues a) its the 1st one Im actually going to take part in!! & b) I have no friends or a life!!

The theme this time is Harry Potter, & Im in Gryffindor house, I love HP!! Im a big kid really!!

Roll on the end of November!!

Spent today finalising my UKS teams Secret Santa, just have to wait for Hubby to get home, then he will allocate everyone a SS, & I just need to post the details tommorrow, at least this way I wont know who my SS is! Didnt manage to get any scrapping done, which is a blooming pain as Ive got loads of ideas, 2 cjs, & various gifts etc to start making! I do have a good excuse however, after going to Toddlers with Keely on Tues, I got a nasty migraine, which knocked me out. Thankgod it has now gone, but an still feeling pretty shattered from it, & shall be going to bed very soon. Its ridiculous, I dont think Ive stayed up past 9:30pm at all this week!

Today was 'Dress Up As Your Fave Book Character' at Megans school. We had planned for her to wear her Princess dress, unfortunately the recent growth spurts have resulted in said dress being WAY too small for her, so an emergency trip was made to Asda last night by Megan & Daddy. I expected her to return with a beautiful Princess dress, but as you can see from the above pic, Scooby Doo was the only way to go for her!! was very surprised at her choice, but when I went to pick her up, all the other girls were dressed as Princesses soit definately made her stand out & was a great hit with everyone!! Although the novelty wore off with me when I had to force her to take it off to have dinner, after she had wore it all day, including to go shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!