Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Ok....Where The Hell Did October Go??????

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ok....Where The Hell Did October Go??????

Cant believe how long its been since Ive blogged!! How exciting is my life? Ok, so a quick reveiew of October: decorated my hall & bathroom, half term came & went, we went to the safari park, & nearly got rammed by a rhino!! Went to the New Forest (how badly do I want to live there??!!), & have done very little scrapping! Although did complete my first coaster book, which I loved doing!! Planning on doing lots more of them! Also have finally sorted my scrapping space, a corner of my bedroom, dedicated to my little obsession! Its all organised, well just need to put up some storage thingy from IKEA, but I dont do drilling......trust me, its better for everyone not to have me in charge of power tools, or any tools, since I took most of the skin off my forehead when I was younger with a wallpaper scraper!!!!!

Can upload any pics at the mo, as my pc isnt working (on the laptop!), this is bugging the hell out of me as I want to set up a flickr account!

Last comment....what a crap post!! Goodjob hardly anyone reads this!! HI MUM!! HI ANITA!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!