Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Exploding Boxes!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Exploding Boxes!!




Am loving the Exploding Boxes!! Made my 1st one last week, & it was surprisingly easy!! Thanks to Sarah Jane for the instructions http://scrappyfairy.blogspot.com/ (Love this blog!!)

Will definately be making more of these, used Junkitz papers & HS embellies & lots of jewels. Apparently this is my signature (Pink, Black & Bling!) & you know what? I can happily live with that!! Thanks Gail!!

Had my hair cut at the weekend, nothing too drastic but it looks much better, will post some before & after pics very soon!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is gorgeous!!! LOve your colour scheme! fab work hun!!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Lisa! Popped over from the Kraftstop DT thread :)
Absolutely love your exploding boxes - they look fabby! Bit miffed now though as it's something else I'm going to have to add to my ever growing "to-do" list! lol!
Thanks for the inspiration xxx

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!