Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Sunday Prompt!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Prompt!!

Heres the Sunday blog prompt by Scrappy Fairy:


Where do you find your inspiration? Especially when going through a dry spell?Do you remember a specific moment when a light bulb went on "click" and you knew you had to get home to scrap!!What common day objects do you now view with a scrappers eye?

Well, I tend to get hit with the dreaded scrappers block quite a bit, & when that happens, I get obsessed with scrapping mags & online galleries & blogs just searching for the 1 LO that will break the block!!

What seems to happen more than the scrappers block is that I get too many ideas, & they are shooting around in my head & I cannot get them out & on to paper........very blooming frustrating!! When his happens I need to shut myself off from everything, go for a walk on my own, have a bath, just tr & calm down & relax & that tends to help me through it.

I see loads of things that inspire me, esp. adverts, pictures etc. So I have decided to make myself an inspiration book, something that Id seen on Elsies blog, just a hardbacked book from Paperchase, that I can write in, paint in, draw in, stick pictures in..........just somewhere to keep the many ideas, to hopefully stop e from going insane!!!!!

Anyway, am just waiting for some paint to dry (How exciting am I?), managed to do a LO for this weeks challenge on UKS, but didnt have a bloom & chipboard heart in the right colour.......so I painted them, & now they are taking too long to dry, I want to get it finished so I can start a cj entry that really needs to be done tonight!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Maybe it's more exciting than rumour has it... watching paint dry! Love the idea of an inspiration book. Thanks for passing that on. Some luvverly LOs on your blog, chick.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!