Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: What a great start to the week.......

Monday, May 14, 2007

What a great start to the week.......

........Getting absolutely soaked walking to school, not good!!

Hopefully this doesnt mean the rest of my week is going to be crap!!

This was the 1st LO I did after we moved (& I'd realised I lost all my old stuff!), loving how it turned out, had wanted to scrap this pic of me & Megan for ages, but couldnt get the page right, then one evening, sat down to it & here it is!! Its my 1st attempt at 8.5"x11", liking this size although its cheaper to scrap A4!!


A friend commented to me that my new stuff is very different to my old stuff, so i guess losing everything was a blessing in disguise eh? Allowed me to start afresh & become more creative.

Tonight I'm hopefully going to work on a scraplift challenge that my team over on UKS are doing, Im doing the 1st LO so everyone is going to 'lift' mine, why did I offer to go 1st!?!?!?

xxxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! :o) And I agree your layouts are totally different xx

8:20 PM  
Blogger loonyj said...

love your blog, its the best, I think your very good looking. And i think you look like Kate Winslet.
Lots of love. J. xxx

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!