Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Quick Post!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Quick Post!

Quick post this evening as its been a long day! But also an important day as my sister gave birth this morning to her 1st child, a little boy called Connor, weighing in at a tiny 4lbs 4ozs!! No pics as yet as Connor needs a bit of special care as his sugar levels are low, but will post some soon!!

Also am very happy this evening as Ive finally located a name & stockist of some very cute Japanese wooden dolls that Ive seen around loads! Whilst out this evening, I saw them in John Lewis & took the details down, heres the website:

http://www.momijishop.com/who.htm

How cute!! Im definately going to start collecting these (or accepting them as gifts!) Will be hopefully treating myself to one soon, am loving 'dance dance dance', the groovy retro chick with white hair!!

Ok thats it for tonight!!

xx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they are soooo sweet! I want one now! :o)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they are soooo sweet! I want one now! :o)

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Lisa! Hope mum and baby are both stilll doing well - congratulations again :D xxx

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Lisa! Hope mum and baby are both stilll doing well - congratulations again :D xxx

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!