Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket All About Me, & My World: Xmas Sunday Prompt No.1

Monday, December 11, 2006

Xmas Sunday Prompt No.1

Heres Sundays Prompt(a day late!!):

Christmas .... what is your earliest christmas memories?What made christmas for you as a child?If you could have anything for christmas what would it be?

Wow, earliest xmas memories? The one thing that always made it feel xmas when I was growing up was the Market. I grew up near Paddington, central London, right by Church St Market. Every xmas all the stalls would be decorated with lights & tons of tinsel, & I used to love going through the market & seeing all the stalls. Esp. when we would go out with my Dad to pick the xmas tree, every year, without fail, we'd buy one that was too big & we'd have to cut the top off so that it would fit!! Decorating the xmas tree was always a favourite! The best ornament would be a set of 3 baubles, each one decorated with part of a xmas train, in fact I loved it so much that its now on my xmas tree!! I also loved the little china Nativity scene we had, dont know what hapened to that, so this year, I bought one for us, just a little one from Woolies, but Megan absolutely loves it! Esp. as she has just done her Nativity play with Nursery. Wish I could upload some pictures but the pc is playing up, so maybe next time.

Making paperchains with the girls this afternoon, should be fun!!

I love Xmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!